Brand new E3GEO laboratory in KAIST Munji campus !
E3GEO members are currently building a new laboratory focusing on bio-soil research in the KAIST Munji campus.
Newly established equipment include:
- (Digital) Triaxial test apparatus
- (Digital) Direct shear test apparatus
- (Digital / Automatic) Consolidation (oedometer) test apparatus
- Laboratory vegetation chamber (temperature, humidity, light, CO2 control)
- Iso-thermal chamber
- GCTS SWCC test setup
- Pressurized permeability and grouting test apparatus with Teledyne ISCO Syringe pumps
- Wave-based consolidation appartus with digital oscilloscope, function generator, signal conditioner, and PZT sensors
- Viscometer and rheometer
- Hot plate stirrers, pH and conductivity meter, precise lab scale, etc.
- (Brand new) Laboratory benches and cupboards
We are expecting more to be occupied in the upcoming years~!